Damon Stamp and Darren Lill won day two of the Imana Wild Ride, which started from Kob Inn along the Wild Coast and finished 32km later at The Haven today.
The pair responded to the challenge presented by Warren Price and Andrew Hill and completed the route one minutes faster than yesterday’s winners.
In the women’s and mixed category, the leaders remained unchanged as Rebecca van der Linde and Candice Lill were the first women home. Bianca Haw and Andrew Houston continued their winning ways and finished ten minutes ahead of the competition.
Day two (32km)
1. Damon Stamp, Darren Lill (Wild Ride Supa Soyas) 1:52:02
2. Warren Price, Andrew Hill (Safire/TIB) 1:53:55
3. David Yapp, Keith Wenke (Beer & Wine) 2:52:38
4. Tim Howes, Brett Porrit (Wobblers) 3:00:26
5. David Rawlinson, John Paterson (Rawpat) 3:05:27
1. Rebecca van der Linde, Candice Lill (Beach Holiday) 3:09:23
1. Bianca Haw, Andrew Houston (Beauty and the skinny beast) 2:27:21
2. Chraig Woods, Christine Woods (Wildfire) 2:36:31
3. Peter Moss, Ilsa van Niekerk 3:58:53