South Africa’s Sabine Thies came fifth in the junior women’s downhill seeding round at the UCI MTB World Cup in Fort William, Scotland, today.
Austria’s Valentina Holl won the event while Norwegian Mille Johnset and American Anna Newkirk finished in second and third respectively.
More results can be viewed below.
1. Valentina Holl (AUT) 0:05:36
2. Mille Johnset (NOR) 0:05:52
3. Anna Newkirk (USA) 0:05:57
4. Lauryne Chappaz (FRA) 0:07:06
5. Sabine Thies (RSA) 0:07:27
6. Mckenna Merten (IRL) 0:07:28