In an effort to make up lost time from yesterday, Warren Price and Andrew Hill set a new record as they completed the third day of the Imana Wild Ride, which started at The Haven and finished at Ocean View Hotel in Coffee Bay today.
Price and Hill finished in just over two hours, six minutes ahead of rivals Damon Stamp and Darren Lill. The mixed team of Bianca Haw and Andrew Houston were the third team overall.
It was a close race in the mixed category as Craig Woods and Christine Woods chased, securing fourth position for themselves at the end of the day.
Day three (50km)
1. Warren Price, Andrew Hill (Safire/TIB) 2:13:12
2. Damon Stamp, Darren Lill (Wild Ride Supa Soyas) 2:19:40
3. David Yapp, Keith Wenke (Beer & Wine) 3:30:38
4. Justin Mtambeni, Nicole Mtambeki (Umngazi Wild Riders) 3:27:15
5. David Rawlinson, John Paterson (Rawpat) 3:45:34
1. Rebecca van der Linde, Candice Lill (Beach Holiday) 3:52:16
1. Bianca Haw, Andrew Houston (Beauty and the skinny beast) 2:53:53
2. Craig Woods, Christine Woods (Wildfire) 3:00:55
3. Peter Moss, Ilsa van Niekerk (Pinky and the brain) 3:54:27