South Africa’s Toni Mould narrowly missed the podium when she claimed the fourth spot in the women’s T1 time-trial at the Para-cycling Road World Championships in Maniago, Italy, today.
She completed the 13.6km route in a time of 45:04.
Canada’s Shelley Gautier was first over the line and claimed a winning time of 31:09. Russia’s Yulia Sibagatova placed second in 33:05, with fellow countrywoman Olga Tsybulskaia in third after 34:03.
View more results below.
Women’s T1 time-trial
1. Shelley Gautier (Canada) 31:09
2. Yulia Sibagatova (Russia) 33:05
3. Olga Tsybulskaia (Russia) 34:03
4. Toni Mould (South Africa) 45:04
5. Karolina Dolezalova (Czech Republic) 48:45