Road closures will be in place for the Double Century team time-trial taking place in Swellendam on Saturday.
Teams, which will consist of between six to 12 riders, will tackle a 202km route along Suurbraak, the Tradouw Pass and Op de Tradouw ascent towards Montagu.
Riders will then pass Ashton, Robertson and Bonnievale before making their way back to Swellendam.
View a summary of the temporary road closures, as well as opening and closing times below.
- Somerset Street, Swellendam 4am to 8am
- Murray Street and Station Street (on either side of the Swellendam Showgrounds) 4am to 5pm
- Cooper Street (between Kok Street and Murray Street) 4am to 5pm
- Van Eeden Street, Swellendam 11am to 5pm
- R324 – Tradouw Pass 5.30am to 9.30am
- Van Riebeeck Road – Montagu 8am to 11.30am
- Kerk Street (between Lang Street and Van Riebeeck Road) – Montagu 8am to 11.30am
- Lang Street (between Kerk Street and R62 Cogmanskloof Pass) – Montagu 8am to 11.30am