Episode two includes:
• The best of the Bestmed Jock Classic;
• Brendon Davids discusses how the difficult decision to switch from mountain biking to road racing is paying off;
• The risk of taking supplements after Biogen’s Testoforte was found to contain banned substances;
• Cycling SA respond to allegations of mismanaged funds;
• South African junior Jason Oosthuizen is turning heads overseas with some top results;
• Sprinter, climber or GC rider? Clint Hendricks can’t be put in a box after Tour of Eritrea success; and
• Commemorative rides planned in honour of Greg Anderson.
Images courtesy of: Memories4u Photography, Andrew McFadden/BOOGS Photography, Stephen McMahon and Robert Ward.